The following are all the undergraduate courses that I teach at Bishop's (some more occasionally than others), together with their most recent Web sites.
- CS 310, Introduction to Software Specifications (Winter 2017)
- CS 467, Special/Advanced Topics in Algorithms (Winter 2017)
- CS 403, Principles of Programming Languages (Fall 2016)
- CS 406, Compilers and Interpreters (Winter 2016)
- CS 409, Principles of Operating Systems (Fall 2013)
- CS 306, Functional and Logic Programming (Winter 2013)
- CS 318, Advanced C++ Programming (Fall 2012)
- CSC 216, Artificial Intelligence (Winter 2010)
- CSC 311, Advanced Computer Architecture (Fall 2002)
Beside the cross-listed courses, I also teach regularly CS 510, Model-Based Testing of Reactive Systems, and CS 515, Concurrent and Real-Time Systems. I also teach occasionally (depending on the students' demand) CS 506, Parallel Models and Algorithms.